Texas Government Code Ann.§406.024 sets out the maximum fees Notary Public or their employer, may charge for notary public services. Section 603.008 of the Government Code requires a Notary Public to keep posted the fees that a notary is authorized by law to change. Travel fees are not specified in the law. Such fees are proper only if the notary and signer(s) agree beforehand on the amount to be charged. The signer must understand that a travel fee is neither required nor specified in the law and is separate from the notarial fees described herein.
Notary Duty is to screen the signs of important documents includes:
- Property Deeds & Wills/Trust
- Court Documents
- Power of attorney
- School Forms & Permission Slips
- Tiles, DMV Documents, & Acts of Donations
- Financial Documents
- Insurance Verification
- Employment Letters
- I-9 Forms
- other important documents
Need to Identify the Signer:
- Driver's License
- Military ID
- Credible Witness
- Identification document needs to have a photograph, physical description, & Signature.
Due and Payable Upon Receipt:
Salter Elite Consulting will prepare detailed invoices for services we perform as a notary public. We will discuss our fees with you our signer before performing the notarial act to avoid confusion or conflict afterward. We will always provide a written receipt for fees charged, completely separating any non-notary business fees such as travel expenses from the actual notary fees charged. ALL FEES are due and payable on completion of services rendered at which time an invoice – receipt will be issued. We accept only Cash, MasterCard and Visa. Payment arrangements must be made in advance of services at the time of scheduling.
- Notary sign under oath declaring under penalty of perjury that information states on important documents is true and correct.
- Cannot act in situations where they are a personal interest
- Never refuse to serve a person due to race, nationality religion, politics, sexual orientation or status as a non-customer
- Detects and deters document fraud
- Helps Protects the personal rights and property of private citizens from forgers, identity theft, and exploiters of the vulnerable
We value your safety and ours
1). All notarization must be made in a public location.
2). All calls will be recorded.
3). All notarization will be charged travel fees.
Signing Agent Comming Soon!!!!